Why do I need to get a New Vehicle Detail package? Most people don’t realize that, when you buy your brand new vehicle at your local “new car ” dealership, is when it is most critical to get it properly detailed. Unfortunately for most dealerships all you are is a number on a spreadsheet. They don’t care about the car they way you do and the way a quality hand picked detailer with a good reputation will. There are a lot of small little things get missed in dealerships. Simply because the detailer just is not given enough time.
Most of the time the salesman will be the one pushing the detailers to get a vehicle done quickly, generally not realizing that “said salesman” is causing himself more problems in the end if the customer is not happy. Some of the problems that may occur on a “new” vehicle can be, water spot removal from sitting outside on the lot. Generally the dealership is not going to offer to fix this unless you make a stink about it. They will do as little as possible to get you out of the door.
What I can do for you is this:
- All of the products I use are only the best of the best. Several of which I have shipped in from all over the world
- I am insured by State Farm, skilled and Certified by the IDA (incidentally there are only 3 of us in north central Florida)
- Your prized procession will be treated with the utmost care, and you are welcome to watch.
New Vehicle Detail Package
- Exterior is carefully washed by hand
- Wheels, tires, and arches cleaned
- Vehicle is carefully dried
- Surface contamination is removed from exterior surfaces
- Paint work is carefully polished
- Long Lasting Sealant is applied by hand
- Interior Surfaces are properly prepared and protected.
- Windows are left spotless
- Tires and trim are treated to a satin finish