Opti-Coat Pro Plus Explained
Pro Plus coatings are the new innovation in car care. Traditional waxes and sealants have a durability of a few months. Even the best waxes and sealants require constant maintenance to prevent oxidation, clear coat failure, bug damage, blemishes, tree sap etchings, and scratches/swirls.
Pro Plus coatings are hard wearing and usually made of various types of ceramics that chemically bond or form a shell around the car. This is vastly thicker than sealants and waxes, while at the same time enhancing the gloss and protecting against all environmental contaminants.
Maintenance also becomes a breeze since washing the car is all that is needed! In other words, no need to wax your car for years to come!
Why Optimum Pro Plus ?
Optimum Polymer Technologies, was the first company to develop coatings for paint. Optimum Polymer Technologies, the manufacturer of Optimum Car Care Products, was founded in Memphis, Tennessee on July 01, 2001 by Dr. David Ghodoussi. Prior to this, Dr. Ghodoussi worked for over 30 years as an Organic Chemist. He oversaw research and development focused in polymers and automotive paint formulations.
Optimum Pro Plus is the most advanced polymer system that forms a layer of clear coat over automotive finishes. Optimum Pro Plus provides better scratch and mar resistance, better UV resistance, and better chemical etch resistance. It also has better release properties than any other product while providing unsurpassed gloss and slickness. Additionally, you can top Optimum Pro Plus with any non-abrasive wax or sealant of your choice to add additional gloss and slickness.
Optimum Pro Plus can be used to protect the following surfaces:
• painted surfaces
• plastic trim
• aluminum & chrome surfaces
Since Optimum Pro Plus bonds to surfaces it is applied to, any paint imperfections must be removed with Optimum Hyper Polish or Optimum Primer Polish before application. Also, all waxes and oils must be removed from the surfaces for proper bonding.
Advanced Silicon Carbide ceramic polymer system that forms a layer of clear coat over existing automotive finish
- Semi-Permanent & Thicker Than Traditional Waxes & Sealants. High Gloss & Slickness
- Scratch & UV Resistant
- Water Beading & Sheeting Hydrophobic Nature
- Dirt Releasing & Self Cleaning Properties
- Resists Bird Droppings, Road Tar, Brake Dust, Tree Sap & All Airborne Contaminants
- Resists Harsh Chemicals with Extreme pH Values
- Durability: 7 Years
Coatings Application Process
- Pre-Treat Exterior
- Bug & Splatter Removal
- Rinse-less Wash Method (ONR)
- Dry with Microfiber Drying Towels
- Through Wheel Cleaning
- Scrub Clean Tires
- Clean Windows & Mirrors
- Iron & Tar Removal
- Tire Gel (Non-silicone)
- Nano-skin Paint Contamination Removal
- 1-Step Catalytic Primer Polish (Removes Fine Swirls/Scratches & Prepares Paint for Coating)
- 1-Step Cleanse & Protect Wheels
- Paint*: Opti Pro Plus (7 Years)
- Wheels: Opti Pro Plus (7 Years)
- Plastics: Opti Pro Plus (7 Years)
Packages Starting at: $1500*
*Stage 1 Paint Correction Included